April, 9th, 2007
Code2Web 1.1 released
New Features in this version:
- New "Text" language for displaying just text files
- Now command-line settings and parameters override the values of a configuration file.
- New property "source-block" containing both the author, title and source divs
- New property for the JSP Tag : useFileNameAsTitle allows to set the title automatically from
the file name, when using a file source.
- The JSP tag now skips the first blank line before processing the contents. This is done because many times the code to process is placed like this:
so technically, there IS a blank (or whitespace only) line before the "stuff". Previously, the only remedy was to write the code to process immediately after the tag:
This situation could lead to misplaced highlight markers. Now this is no longer necessary.
Note however that JSP only skips blank lines, so the previous way of writing things will
still work in the same way.
- Enhanced the HTML grammar so that now it recognizes also the XML document header (<?xml ... ?>) present in XHTML files.
This sequence is now recognized as an "xml declaration", and has its own style : "xml-declaration",
and its own property : xmlDeclarationStyle
- Enhanced the HTML grammar so that now it also recognizes XML processing instructions. The sequence
is recognized as a "processing instruction" and has its own style : "processing-instruction" and
its own property : processingInstructionStyle
- Enhanced the HTML grammar so that now CDATA sections are also recognized. They have their own
styles : "cdata-section"/"cdata-content" and their own properties : cdataSectionStyle,
- Added javadoc properties for Java 6
- Fixed a bug concerning accumulation of highghlights when a JSP page contained more than one convert tag
- Fixed a bug where tab characters caused repetition of text
- This is not really a bug of code2web, but ... Due to the way Mozilla Firefox (incorrectly) handles white-space:pre
style when copying/pasting, I had to revert to generating a <pre> element instead of a <div> element
enclosing all the source code. This allows proper copy-pasting. See here
for a further description of this Firefox bug.
October, 12th, 2006
Code2Web 1.0 released. First public version
No previous version, hence no changelog :-)